Many of our clients tell us they worry about this, and we can sympathize. For example, Becky hates having her photo taken, and Jon would rather hide behind a big camera! However, many of our couples tell us that when they see their wedding photos, the first thing that springs to mind is how they felt when the photo was taken. And that stands out in the pictures. Have they relaxed, happy brides? Relaxed, happy pictures. So you and your photographer must collaborate to create the right mood because these images will last a lifetime.
Here are a few things you can think about to help you feel more relaxed and confident:
1. If you’ve followed our articles on how to have a relaxed, fun wedding, you’ll be comfortable and having fun. So far, so good.
2. You’ll look fabulous. Remember those lovely people you’ve asked to do your hair and makeup? They’ll do you proud.
3. You’ve chosen the dress of all dresses, and you’ll look fantastic. Still not convinced? Please look at your groom’s face the first time he sees you walking down the aisle toward him.
4. You’ll find your fiancé scrubs up pretty well too!
And the second piece of the equation is. TRUST.
If you’re going to relax in front of the camera, you need to trust that your photographer understands you and gets your wedding vision. Otherwise, you can’t let go of the awkwardness, relax into the photo shoot, and trust them to get great shots.
So what do you do?
First, choosing the right Photographer In Evansville is paramount.
5. Choose a professional wedding Photographer In Evansville so the photos are one less thing to worry about. Wanting to grab the camera from the photographer isn’t a good sign.
6. Choose someone you trust and get along with, and you can relax some more and have fun together.
Next, get to know your photographer and build up a rapport.
7. Make sure your photographer offers a consultation meeting to plan the day. Please spend some time in your discussion, getting to know them better so that you feel comfortable with them. Some of our best photography has come when the relationship with our couple has been less “client-supplier” and more “real friends, one of whom happens to take gorgeous pictures.”
8. Take your photographer for a test drive! Book a pre-wedding shoot with your favorite Photographer In Evansville to make sure you feel comfortable and get used to having your photo taken.
9. Do some homework – look through photographers’ portfolios, friends’ albums, and wedding magazines, and decide which shots work for you – and which ones don’t. Tell your photographer during your consultation if you’d love to be photographed with your groom, giving you a piggyback along the beach, but that being lifted horizontally by a group of grinning groomsmen just isn’t you. Or the other way around. Give a professional wedding photographer some inspiration and Watch what they do with it!
Complete Wedding and Event Packages – DJ Entertainment, Photography, and Videography Services.
Call my office at 1.812.401.4931, and we can arrange a no-obligation consultation. So pick up the phone and call 1-812-401-4931 today!
DJ/MC/VJ Terry Tunks and his talented team of entertainers have entertained thousands of events over the years. Evansville, Indiana; Newburgh, Indiana; Owensboro, KY; and Southern Indiana and Kentucky. In towns like JASPER, FERDINAND, FRENCH LICK, WEST BADEN, HUNTINGBURG, NEW HARMONY, AND SANTA CLAUS, In. They were based at one time in Louisville, KY, due to the sponsorship of Coca–Cola. However, SPECTRUM SOUND is just as comfortable entertaining small groups at a casual affair as 18,000 at the THUNDER OVER LOUISVILLE DERBY CELEBRATION.
Spectrum Sound Serving as a DJ/MC/VJ, Lighting and Sound Technician, and Event Planner Coordinator. Your Facilitator to Ensure your Special Event is an Enormous Success! All documents and Articles given by Terry Tunks and Spectrum Sound may not be reproduced in any form, including copying elements designed for personal and commercial use.
You’ve already said “I do” to the person of your dreams, now it’s time to say “I do” to the wedding DJ of your dreams. You’ve waited for this day for a long time. Now, it’s going to be a reality.